Thunder 2015 - dont miss it!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
picture.php

Full details located here:

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/extcal/event.php?event=47

This is one event NOT to miss!

Need I say more?

With the turn of the 2015 year, Thunder is just around the corner. This will be an anticipated huge event. We are up for any/all suggestions and will need plenty of assistance with the overall event.

Here is what we need:

1. Ride leaders for each day.
2. Tech session leader/demonstrator.
3. Coordinate a Thunder committee to work together and put the entire event together.
4. Suggestions from all attendees of what they would like to see happen this year. Being this event is held for our Vmax community, we want to have all voices heard for ideas for events. Need to answer questions like....Do we want Dyno shootout? Do we want tech sessions? Do we want a buy/sell swap table event?

Any and ALL questions can be mailed to [email protected]

Happy Holidays and Ride safe

Mike, I didn't know VMOA was still around? Jim was supposed to add me to the vmoa Yahoo group, etc and haven't heard anything in a couple of years.

Hmmm well, the VMOA is now a free site since Sept 2013 and with over 1000+ members and growing daily again. The website has been maintained and there's been a facebook page with over 550+ likes and growing too. The board has pretty much dissolved for the most part overall. The main event is and always has been Thunder In The Valley, while Deals Gap, Daytona and a few other east coast rallies occur throughout the year.

Thanks Mike. I guessed on the board but didn't know about the FB page. Thanks for the info.

Mike, i'm all for the Dyno shootout if we can do it and the swap idea is great. I missed last year but am booking now for 2015. I had a great time in 2013.
Steve-o

Thanks Mike. I guessed on the board but didn't know about the FB page. Thanks for the info.

No worries feel free to ask me anything you need about the VMOA.

Mike, i'm all for the Dyno shootout if we can do it and the swap idea is great. I missed last year but am booking now for 2015. I had a great time in 2013.
Steve-o

Thanks for the info...I'm guessing we will have well over 100+ vmax riders this year and I want to expand on what we do. I ask each year so we can change up what we do to make it more exciting for everyone. This event is for US, therefore we all should have a voice in what we would like to go on during this event.

I plan on being there this year. I talked my wife into going, but she will be with my truck doing other things since she hates/ is scared to ride on my bike even with the sissy bar on it.. And not it's not due to my riding style...

We look forward to meeting you this year!

I plan on being there this year. I talked my wife into going, but she will be with my truck doing other things since she hates/ is scared to ride on my bike even with the sissy bar on it.. And not it's not due to my riding style...

Now that I am stateside, I will be there. Ill schedule leave and make my reservation this weekend. I can't wait to meet everyone there. This just means my work on the new max will just have to wait a bit.

Cant wait to see you and your ride there. So many new friends to meet up with and enjoy the company of fellow VMAX riders alike!!!

Now that I am stateside, I will be there. Ill schedule leave and make my reservation this weekend. I can't wait to meet everyone there. This just means my work on the new max will just have to wait a bit.

Question, My wife isn't into the bike thing but kinda wants to go. How many other people are bringing their wifes and what else is around for them to do? I might end up coming without her...Really wish she could get over the bike thing but Oh well...

Question, My wife isn't into the bike thing but kinda wants to go. How many other people are bringing their wifes and what else is around for them to do? I might end up coming without her...Really wish she could get over the bike thing but Oh well...

Reservations made!!.......Gina will be attending with me.......Luck for me she LOVES motorcycles as much as I do!!

See you guys there...............

Steve-O,
What day are you heading out?

Rick,
Are you planning on going??

Really glad to see your going to make it I know flight 93 memorial is one thing for sure you guy's might try checking with somerset chamber of commerce and Johnstown also !! I'm sure someone can tell you more .. :punk:

Just made my reservation for my first ever Thunder. I sure don't know what to expect but looking forward to meeting you guys.

Latest posts

Back