Vmax Bobber

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it’s ugly as sin. If there was a post on things not to do with a Vmax, this would be number one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They stole the hand-held bell that the teacher rang to bring kids into the one-room schoolhouse, and used it for a headlamp housing!

I see very few 'bobbers' which are worth the time or expense to bastardize them. Incredibly, the people who build them think such crappy design/execution makes the bike worth twice what it would be worth in unmolested condition.

Not a fan of it either as I like the max the way it is (less lolly pops) BUT to each his own.
We all mod our bike and some I like and some I don't like the mods.
The seats/exhaust on our max's is a beef for me.
While the seat's "may" be more comfy and slip ons sound better,I like the look of stock better.
Now I don't go for 300mi rides but that's me.

He could have at least covered the wires to the seat pan tho!

I think a different seat that actually covered the battery and wiring and a different headlight it might have a descent look. But as is it just looks poorly thought out, or almost incomplete.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

It reminds me of the Saturday Night Live skit about women needing to use a 'lower back tattoo remover' speed-stick, like a deodorant. Amy Poehler is in it. What looks good at 20 doesn't at age 65. The skit has a funny ending.

What starts out classic ends up looking like it the bastard it is. The Rickman Brothers called their dirt bikes metisse, French for mongrel, this is a mongrel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back