Aftermarket Parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul897

Reaction score
Just wondering if there are any distributors of VMAX aftermarket parts that I can get in Canada. If not is there any American distributors that will ship USPS so that I don't get charged duties. Basically I wan't to start adding mods to my 2001 and would like the best pricing.

Get in touch with Sean (one2dmax) and Kyle (Captainkyle) on here. Both guys sell stuff from major US vendors, and are super to deal with. Sean's even shipped whole bikes to Europe. I'm pretty sure parts to Canada won't be an issue.

Exactly. Shipping USPS isn't always the cheapest but it works well to help avoid the customs taxes. Larger items (like engines and complete bikes) that we have to freight ends up getting taxed but we try to contain them as best possible too.

Hey Captain it's nice that your willing to help save members here some money on parts. It would just be nice to be able to order parts right here in Canada with reasonable prices.

Hey another Sudburian! Welcome to the forum.

Not gonna find any Canadian aftermarket parts vendors in Canada. Sean and Kyle are good vendors that also support this forum.

Ebay is also a good choice.

If you ever want to get together for a ride or "talk Vmax" send me a PM.

Mike

A little off topic but Hello Sudburians!! I am also from the Suds but transplanted down south to the London area years ago, I will be up there in September to see some family and play with the Max on the roads in the area.

Will

I also have MANY MAXGASSER'S in Canada. while I don't do EVERYTHING vmax like Sean does or have the used parts inventory that Kyle has, what I do offer , I MAKE and I can honestly say it is a truly world class product , that will add to your max experience .

Just wondering if there are any distributors of VMAX aftermarket parts that I can get in Canada. If not is there any American distributors that will ship USPS so that I don't get charged duties. Basically I wan't to start adding mods to my 2001 and would like the best pricing.

The only thing I make for the Max so far is the sissybar/rack combo, but I ship to Canada by USPS on a regular basis.
http://www.cycle-istic.com/Misc.html

Latest posts

Back