2.0 liter v8 with over 200 HP at 13,000 rpm

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the mammoth radiator is nescessary, the 8 cylinder engine produce more heat than a V4.

40 valves, so it's most likely the top ends of two Yamaha 5-valve R1 motors.

Being the price isn't stated, I'm guessing it's one of those "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" type deals.

Being the price isn't stated, I'm guessing it's one of those "if you have to ask, you can't afford it" type deals.

That's what I'm thinking too....Ohlins, Akra, Brembo, nothing but the best (and most expensive)

Radiator looks similar to my BMW (altho BMW shrouds it in plastic to make it a little less obvious)....top is engine coolant, bottom is oil cooler

Cool sound tho! :thumbs up:

Hmmm....a quick google and it looks like one of these babies is gonna set you back $180,000!

BUT WAIT!!....that's in Aussie bucks, just a mere $140K and change in US Dollars....anyone want to go in on a group buy? :biglaugh:

Hmmm....a quick google and it looks like one of these babies is gonna set you back $180,000!

BUT WAIT!!....that's in Aussie bucks, just a mere $140K and change in US Dollars....anyone want to go in on a group buy? :biglaugh:

It is in US dollars, insane we need about 20 people to go in on one HA HA

That radiator kinda reminds me of my FZ-10.

m6v0Y7O.jpg

If you're strictly after massive HP, a busa+ turbo kit can get you to that 300hp mark, and allow you to save almost $160,000. Which you can use to buy your way out of any legal trouble you'll inevitably find yourself in.

Latest posts

Back