'30 Henderson streamliner

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
I kinda like it :biglaugh:

Attachments

• hen1.jpg
    hen1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 40
  • hen2.jpg
    hen2.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 44
  • hen3.jpg
    hen3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 36
  • hen4.jpg
    hen4.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 32
  • hen5.jpg
    hen5.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 30
  • hen6.jpg
    hen6.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 27
  • hen7.jpg
    hen7.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 29
  • hen8.jpg
    hen8.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 25
That is one of my favourite art deco bikes and if I could make one with a vmax engine,I would.Or even better an electric motor and just whisper through the night at light speed.:worthy: Kevman.

That's Art. I can't imagine riding it, I'd be afraid of scratching something sitting still.

Other than styling cues from the early era auto's, that doesn't look like it's from the 30's by any stretch. I think it's pretty awesome! :punk:

I've never seen that thing before, I love it! :punk:
Sort of "maxiscooter-meets-Chrysler Aero", very, very cool.

Yeah, the first thing I thought of was Chrysler Aero when I saw that...almost like someone had custom built a bike to look like the car.

Here's another picture google turned up...it looks pretty sweet until you realize how small it actually is.

The longitudinal I4 Hendersons are gone for a reason, namely the back cylinders couldn't cool effectively due to the engine's design. I imagine putting a fairing around it wouldn't help. There was a really nice original at the SUNY canton workshop a while ago, I have no idea if it ran or not but they're a mechanically interesting bike. Ahead of their time.

Rhinebeck_ADexcel__100.jpg

This would be cool to ride ! Of course, I'd love to take that Tomahawk motorcycle concept with a Viper engine in it out for a spin too. That would be really SWEET !!

Latest posts

Back