Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi mates,
just wanted to say hello.
Yes, I am new person infected with virus called VMAX :) :)
Just bought '97 USA version.
There is some work to be done but he is mine now :)

vmax.jpg

Hi mates,
just wanted to say hello.
Yes, I am new person infected with virus called VMAX :) :)
Just bought '97 USA version.
There is some work to be done but he is mine now :)

vmax.jpg

Welcome nswizard,
I just want you to know, for this virus, there is no cure :punk::punk:

Nswizard....glad that your stopping by...

Oh...a piece of advice...make friends with the Mod Monkey when he shows up at your door...he is a mean lil bastard if you don't constantly mod and upgrade your Vmax. :biglaugh:

Hello VMF! I'm a new V-max owner, just bought my first '88. My father, who some of you may know, is Rusty Morgan who had a '93 V-max with the 1500cc race motor, who won a couple of dyno shoot-outs at Bikeweek. Now, he has a '10 Gen-2 Vmax. So I guess he passed down his love for V-max's down to me. I sold a '09 Ninja 250 and bought the '88 V-max. I'm currently Active Duty Air Force as a Cable and Antenna systems technician. I'm located in Dayton, Ohio near Cincinnatti. My V-Max is still back home in Knoxville, TN with my dad so since he is the v-max nut. We've adjusted the valves, replaced the shims, but a V-Boost servo on, and repalced the clutch. It's fun slowly learning about these bikes :biglaugh: Anyways, nice to meet ya'll!

252288_510321958987842_571874152_n.jpg
318408_510321962321175_1350724373_n.jpg

Power Coated:eusa_dance:
DSC_2100_zpsa34b7a83.jpg

Hello Guys,
Just a brief intro at this stage as I've yet to collect the new acquisition.
Something different in that our 2008 version of 1200 Vmax has a sidecar attached. More information in due course, but we can't wait.

http://www.sidecarjohn.co.uk

Hello Tom,
No expert friend, so you may be correct. It's all down to the bike being first registered as new here in the UK. Possibly one that resided in a dealership, or warehouse some time after manufacture. Whatever, it's in superb condition, been regularly serviced and generally cared for.

Morning All, I appreciate you allowing me to join the site. Im an Australian living in Cambodia and just about to pickup my first vmax, a '92 model with 3900 miles on it. Cant wait to get on it and start testing these dodgy south east asian roads! I joined here because ill be doing most of the work on it myself as we dont have many decent mechanics here in the jungle. Hope i wont be too much of a pain and ask too many questions in the future........Ive also got plenty of info and pics of rides through thailand, cambodia vietnam and laos if anybody is interested.....

Cheers Guys
Boris

Attachments

• 233100b.jpg
    233100b.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 16
New to the site....10 year owner....2000 carbon fiber canadian vmax. Stock for the last while just starting the upgrades

Welcome boris, madmax. Post your pics boris. I can't imagine a Vmax riding through the jungle.

Boa noite amigos; sou propriet?rio de uma Vmax 95, canadense; Brasileiro e espero aprender mais sobre a Vmax...
E que a l?ngua n?o seja nenhum empec?lio para o entendimento.
Abra?o a todos

Back