# 217 Vmax relay

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This bike is going to have a story behind it . LOL Tex85's bike has a little story behind it to. I owned it twice but I think it has a good home now.

I think so, it definitely hasn't gone camping in the woods anymore or taken a nap at the end of any driveways since I brought it home. :rofl_200:

I think so, it definitely hasn't gone camping in the woods anymore or taken a nap at the end of any driveways since I brought it home. :rofl_200:

Which one is it?

Attachments

• Kyle's 1994.2.pdf
    130.1 KB · Views: 11
Well since I am far from rich but have been trying to figure out how payback the people that are relaying this bike across the states for me. I figured I would offer all the people transporting the bike a half price paint job on there bike. That basically pays for materials & the labor is free. I really appreciate all the help.

Well since I am far from rich but have been trying to figure out how payback the people that are relaying this bike across the states for me. I figured I would offer all the people transporting the bike a half price paint job on there bike. That basically pays for materials & the labor is free. I really appreciate all the help.

That include gen II skins?

Thunder is around the corner or I can meet somewhere between here and there maybe roanoke but no hurry I think you have enuff to do with new house thingy .. Up to you maybe end of February or march to meet up if you want .. It's not in my way at all .

Thunder is around the corner or I can meet somewhere between here and there maybe roanoke but no hurry I think you have enuff to do with new house thingy .. Up to you maybe end of February or march to meet up if you want .. It's not in my way at all .

Don't look like there is any chance of me making Thunder unless a miracle happens. I know where we can meet in September.LOL

Latest posts

Back