Maxflow exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShawnD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking & cannot find any mention of this exhaust anywhere on this forum. It's made by someone in Ohio, has both 4-1, 4-2 systems with a black or chrome ceramic finish. Seems like they only make a system for the vmax. Anybody heard of them? On ebay they go for $700 new.

Attachments

• Maxflow exhaust.jpg
    Maxflow exhaust.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 43
Norton OH, is that UFO territory? Maybe the guy who took over after Jon Cornell's wife was left with the business, and liquidated?

Norton and N. Royalton OH are very close to one another, I bet it's the guy who has assumed the VMax Gen 1 products in the aftermath of Jon Cornell's death.

From an earlier post:
Mike Lees, shop manager, fabricator, welder, builder, and jack of all trades will be stepping up to the challenge of continuing Jon’s legacy. Mike has known Jon for 20 years and had worked in the shop off and on during that time. He has worked full time with Jon for the past 6 years. Mike will continue the day to day operations at UFO.

So I am guessing this may be a product from Mike Lee?

OK, I see it's from Star Rider Performance, which is Mike Lee. Jon's former employee is offering a 4/1 that allows re-fitting of the centerstand for work, where the Kerker 4/1 required cutting-off one, and probably bending the other. I have a UFO 4/1 and it does require removal of the centerstand, but retains the tangs.

I think $700 for a quality product is a fair price. It's a known performer, and I bet that he (Mike Lee) would be able to help with tuning baselines.

Latest posts

Back