Cycle One - Off Still in Business???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlutz1969

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had any recent purchases with Cycle One Off?? The reason I am asking is that I ordered some parts from them a week and a half and have received no e-mails about my order. I sent them 2 more additional e-mails to make sure that they got my order and again no reply. I have done business before with them and always got a comfirmatory e-mail for my order and was satisfied with the service. Pay pay also called to check to see if I had placed the order and then was paid. I was just wondering if anyone else knew if there was anything going on with them so I can get my money back from Pay pal cyber-space if it is defunct? just curious.

thanks

Just a heads up. I'm wrapping up a couple big jobs for a some very patient guys right now. I really cant take on anything more at this point so if you order with me it will be a couple weeks if its not in stock. Please email at [email protected] and PM here to get lead times. If you have a order in and can't wait I have no problem refunding you. I moved to a larger location and the was not a smooth transition at all. Just a small example of what went on was the rigging company dropped my mill not once but twice. Not fun at all. It is fixed and up and running thank god.

Tom at COO

Tom still waiting on that brake bar you promised I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt but you seem to have forgot about me all I want is what I paid for in a reasonable amount of time is that too much to ask for please send me my part thank you James Ware

Latest posts

Back