Muscle Videos - Various Repairs-Inspections

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
OK guys/gals.

I'm going to try and start adding video's to this thread (and make it a sticky). Will try to cover simple topics and install/repair stuff. I'm not a professional editor so please keep that in mind.

To keep videos short I will be working quickly in most cases but you can always pause and rewind!

Sean

Last edited:
Hey Sean
First I forgot just how messy your garage is ;-)
Second I really appreciate these videos. This is awesome
Saw them on FB as well

and dont forget to rate! favorite, comment and subscribe!! thanks for your time sean

These are great. Can we make requests? I'd like to see one on bleeding brakes with a mityvac, or something similar. My front brakes aren't working at all now, and I'm worried that it's cause I'm not bleeding them properly. I had the calipers and M/C completely drained for overhaul - not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks Sean!

there are some good vids on youtube for bleeding brakes with mityvac. u could call me up anytime as well. i've done it many times. i would recommend speedbleeders as well.

Nice Sean! Good how-to! This is the one thing that scares most people. It's just WAY easier than they think.

Chris

wow, never thought of keeping the slider in the bike the whole time, i see what ur saying now. i also thought u meant to burp the gun for the bottom allen bolt with it fully assembled, didn't realize it would work with no pressure on the damper rod.

wow, never thought of keeping the slider in the bike the whole time, i see what ur saying now. i also thought u meant to burp the gun for the bottom allen bolt with it fully assembled, didn't realize it would work with no pressure on the damper rod.

Pulling down on the outer fork will put pressure on won't it?

Or you could always leave it fully charged with air like some idiot in New York did!! That works too!! :bang head:

Really Really stuck ones can use the spring pressure to help hold the damper rod. BUT, be warned if you do that I have actually seen the whole lower come off all at once without having to "slide hammer" it off. Doesn't hurt anything but it makes one hell of a mess (don't ask me how I know!).

Going back together is almost as easy! Vid coming soon.

Sean

Hey Sean, great videos hang on to my parts and tell your daughter I’m sending my bike so she can mod it for me. Thanks for all the help

Jay

Really Really stuck ones can use the spring pressure to help hold the damper rod. BUT, be warned if you do that I have actually seen the whole lower come off all at once without having to "slide hammer" it off. Doesn't hurt anything but it makes one hell of a mess (don't ask me how I know!).

Going back together is almost as easy! Vid coming soon.

Sean

I know Your pain Sean :biglaugh:

Cool vids anyway.

Its always good to see "The Morley Next Generation" :)

prez, sean, you have seen them pop off without slide hammering, even with the circlip still in?

Latest posts

Back