Sean @ Morley's Muscle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been riding V-max's since they came out in 85. Yeas, i am an old fart that loves to ride only V-max's and currently own a chromed out 89 V-max that Sean Morley worked on tranny, etc. All i can say about Sean is that he is worth double!
Go to him, meet his family, make friends! He is AWESOME!

I agree, out of everyone on the internet that I have bought from, Sean is the only one that I don't worry about. From the small stuff on my first Max to the big stuff on the second Max, I don't have any concerns AT ALL about buying from him. For every purchase, I plan on using Sean 1st, and only if he doesn't have it (and can't get it) would I go somewhere else. It's worth the time and money to have 100% satisfaction.

When a fellow V-maxer complimented my wheels, I told him about Sean Morley and how to get in touch with him. And I'll do the same each and every time someone compliments my bike. That's how it works - kick ass at what you do, treat people how you 'd want to be treated, and they send you more business. How anyone can NOT get that is beyond me.

Keep doing what you do, Sean. We do appreciate it!

- the Borg:th_termi-smilie:

Great to see all the positive comments .....nowadays folk appear to not want to compliment good service, but helluva quick to complain...well done to all for the comments.

This will continue the very long and same theme Sean has become accustomed to over the years.

Took a trip out to KS to see Sean and work on the bike. Now, unless I do the work myself, doubt I let anyone else touch it knowing Sean is only a 'short' 7 hour drive away.

Went out there thinking I was completely fulfilling the monkey's wants, but Sean has re-awoken the monkey, rightfully so, to make sure my to-do list is never complete.

My wife went with me and really liked Sean, but I think her highlight was the awesome welcome we got from 'mini Sean'(Tell him we say hi).

bought from him a few years back.....zero problems. Great to deal with and honest. What would we do without him. He is the Master Blaster of all thing Vmax !

You can get a list of some stuff from him, but yeah a functioning website would be nice. Sometimes you don't know you need a left-handed intake valve until you see one.

I recently had an issue on my 89 Vmax and had to trailer it home due to complete power failure. After some research I learned Sean was someone I might want to talk to regarding this issue. I emailed him and he responded almost immediately, told him what happened and he explained how to check to the suspected culprit which was my rectifier, he told me to send my address and he would send me the part before I even paid! Unbelievable in this day and age to have someone who would do that, he promptly shipped the item and it should be here today. I am so glad I found him! I would highly recommend him, all pros and no cons. All I can say is thank you Sean!

You guys do know that if you keep waking This Thread up old Sean is going to start raising his prices?

Seriously, every branch of motorcycling has a pillar or two. Sean, without question, is the pillar of the Vmax community.

Drove to Kansas to buy a vmax direct from sean. He was sincere and genuine. Never acted uninterested in me and answered every question I had with "by the book" details. A good honest man doing good honest work. The world needs more sean morleys

It would be great if they started making Yamaha saddlebags and wide tire rim AGAIN!

I do in fact offer a wide conversion for the gen 2 (and gen 1) if you still want a 240 (on the gen 2).

Latest posts

Back