Thunder Tshirt Ideas

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Here is the first run for the back of the tshirt. I need to change up some colors to reduce the cost being as is would be too costly for all the screened colors. My goal is to keep the tshirts under $20. If there is interests, I would do limited runs of my prior tshirts which are listed on the bottom.

picture.php

Old DESIGN 1:
picture.php

OLD DESIGN 2:
picture.php

I'm no graphics pro so if someone else so desires feel free. My goal is a 30th anniversary shirt overall.

I've decided to hand it off to Sean again and let him do his magic on the tshirts this year. I am going to concentrate on the event since I have my hands filled this year for the 30th Anniversary.

I'm going to see what ideas we can come up with but you're more then welcome to submit any slogans to use. Even pics or other idea's. They are all good to see.

I'm going to see what ideas we can come up with but you're more then welcome to submit any slogans to use. Even pics or other idea's. They are all good to see.

Sean, how are the tshirts coming along? Will there be a preorder for them like last year? Please let us know.

Thanks.....

This is the post I thought I remembered seeing. Didn't come up on my search though.............

Thanks for locating it Mike.

FYI, I have been working with Sean Morley (One2dmax) of Morleys Muscle on tshirts and Sean almost has the Thunder t-shirts ready to order. Hopefully in the next week they will be ready to start pre-orders. A new post will go up when we are ready.

Thanks for your patience...
clapping.gif

Latest posts

Back