Thunder 2017....lets roll with it!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Who's ready for Thunder 2017. Yeah I know its winter here, but now is the time to start thinking of organizing the event as I do each and every year now....

Vendor support, food, events, ideas, etc etc etc.....

To be honest, I'm behind since by now I've already started messaging all the vendors for our raffle/give-away items.

Anyhow, now is your chance to speak your mind on this awesome event that has never dissatisfied anyone to date!

Our ears are open so lets here what the owners care to say.....

Counting the days! Gonna ride the Max out this year, seeing that I'm riding alone now.

Thunder in the Valley is in Johnstown, PA.

The VMOA stays each year at:

Days Inn - 220 Water Works Rd, Somerset, PA 814-445-9200

If you are interested, please make a reservation to hold a space since its always limited on rooms. The VMOA Thunder 2017 site will be posted here once its online and always on the www.VMOA.net website.

Very cool, where is it gonna be this year?

I'm thinking of going. Dependent on if I find a roommate.
Anyone looking for a roommate?

img587bf7d7520d4.jpg

Here is the VMOA Thunder 2017 calendar:

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/xcenter/?storyid=70

My max definitely won't be ready but I'm thinking about coming anyway. Haven't seen anyone in quite a while

And life just keeps getting stranger.... It's looking like Kathy is coming out to Thunder this year. We have been hanging out a bit, and it came up in conversation. She also wants to ride out on the Max. It would be a tight fit for luggage, but I'll figure out how to pack everything somehow. Back in 1989 we did a trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway, carrying camping gear on the Max. That was a tight fit!

Interesting development...

And life just keeps getting stranger.... It's looking like Kathy is coming out to Thunder this year. We have been hanging out a bit, and it came up in conversation. She also wants to ride out on the Max. It would be a tight fit for luggage, but I'll figure out how to pack everything somehow. Back in 1989 we did a trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway, carrying camping gear on the Max. That was a tight fit!

Interesting development...

So does this mean that you're still planning of hanging more with us?

Latest posts

Back