Hell's angels

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The group is not even close to what it use to be. Sounds more like they were just inviting you to go riding with them not the club. They are still Blue collar people like most of us out here that love bikes. I would never miss the opportunity to ride with someone no matter what club, color or race. Besides, imagine the fish story you could tell your grand kids about how you road with the Hell's Angels back in the day.

The group is not even close to what it use to be. Sounds more like they were just inviting you to go riding with them not the club. They are still Blue collar people like most of us out here that love bikes. I would never miss the opportunity to ride with someone no matter what club, color or race. Besides, imagine the fish story you could tell your grand kids about how you road with the Hell's Angels back in the day.

Or it could end-up like this:

https://www.facebook.com/ABCDarwin/videos/10156566809379873/

I got a cousin who was in the Hell's Angels, he served time for shooting someone. He's out and has found Jesus in a big way and is a pastor now. He's told me stories. I would not take them up on that offer.

I'm not gonna go walking into a bears den. I'll leave it be, I don't bother them, they don't bother me. I really have nothing against HA. Just not anything I want to get thrown into, it could go any way. And I'll just leave it be, and go on my way.

Latest posts

Back