Stewart/Colbert

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO--- but I am very courious about how many they will draw. And how much media coverage they will get. And how much bashing ( opps-joke making ) of the loyal opposition there will be. Just my 2 cents but are they doing this as a reaction to the 8-28-10 rally that drew many,
many thousands of peacefull Americans??

I wish them the best...need a little counterbalance to all the recent Washington madness...:bang head:

Went but it was so friggin crowded unless you got there before 9 you could'nt get anywhere near the stage and the speaker set up was not very loud so I bailed after about 20 minutes (also to beat the traffic).

I watched a part of it on the tele. The music was pretty good. The segment with the mythbusters kinda sucked. they had the croud do a wave in different ways. But it was pretty cool when they had the croud jump. They had a seizmonitor hooked up, and qued everyone to jump at once. They made enough ground shock to equal a 35+mph car crash.

Back