My steal of the day

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the craigslist junkie that I am makes my day sometimes. The first thing I do every morning & thru out the day is constantly check craigs list. I found this Big Red this morning for $ 45 bucks. Im pretty happy.

Attachments

• Big Red 001.jpg
    Big Red 001.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Big Red 002.jpg
    Big Red 002.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 49
I remember the Big Red from when I was a kid. I LITERALLY looked up to it... lol I remember it being HUGE!

hahaha... Who's huge now BR? Yeah... That's right... ME!

Be careful, those things were neck-breakers.

But what the hell, we ride VMAX's anyway, what's the difference ? :rofl_200:

Be careful, those things were neck-breakers.

But what the hell, we ride VMAX's anyway, what's the difference ? :rofl_200:
Yeah I had a lot of 3 wheelers growning up done my fare share of flips but then again I have done the same thing on 2 wheels. I never broke my back on the 3 wheelers & 2 wheels thats a whole diffrent story.LOL

Parting it out like CaptainKyle's doing with some of his acquisitions, you could possibly make pretty good money on E-Bay. As Kyle mentioned though, it depends on the market demand....

I stopped by Kyle's today to run his Gauges on My VMax Carbs.. This 95 Honda VLX 600 that he picked up is sweet....

Dave

BTW: Kyle did some very minor tweaking on carbs 1 and 2 and brought them into near perfect sync.

Parting it out like CaptainKyle's doing with some of his acquisitions, you could possibly make pretty good money on E-Bay. As Kyle mentioned though, it depends on the market demand....

I stopped by Kyle's today to run his Gauges on My VMax Carbs.. This 95 Honda VLX 600 that he picked up is sweet....

Dave

BTW: Kyle did some very minor tweaking on carbs 1 and 2 and brought them into near perfect sync.
It was good to see ya . I got the 86 all tuned up after you left its running good now. I think I might go take the VLx for a short ride in a little bit. It needs to be rode a little.

cool trick with those three wheelers. If you hold the shifter down in first gear, its in gear but in a neutral state so you rev it up, it wont move til you get your foot off the shifter hahaha and watch out its gonna wheelie on you right away...... super fun and not hard on the tranny at all no bang or grind, never wrecked one doing that.

cool trick with those three wheelers. If you hold the shifter down in first gear, its in gear but in a neutral state so you rev it up, it wont move til you get your foot off the shifter hahaha and watch out its gonna wheelie on you right away...... super fun and not hard on the tranny at all no bang or grind, never wrecked one doing that.
Yeah I used to do that a lot. I went out riding the 3 wheeler yesterday afternoon trying to find some mud to play in but there is not really any place to go around here.

Back