Forum

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmaxmaniac

Reaction score
New forum looks good! When I had my honda vtx I belonged to the vtxoa and it was a great fourm. Using the vmaxoa was a little cumbersome. Hope to see this site turn into what the vtxoa is.

:thumbup1:

Hi guys The site looks good, lets hope we get a lot of people using it :thumbup1:

the best bet would be to recruit as many people as possible over from the Yahoo Groups

KRL0215 said:
the best bet would be to recruit as many people as possible over from the Yahoo Groups

I like this a lot better than that Yahoo format. Feel like I am comming out of the dark age.

But could you do some thing about this black back ground ? :nyah nyah: It's a little hard to read. Still this is better than the old format by a mile.

Tim

Tim,
Im just a moderator so I cant change the format of the board. But Buster can, so Im sure he will be open to suggestions. You are right though, this format is much better.

Now we just need members

Yeah! Finally a real V-Max forum! Got pretty tired of scrolling through the Yahoo group daily emails...

Thanks to all that made this happen.

Paul

maxtouring said:
I like this a lot better than that Yahoo format. Feel like I am comming out of the dark age.

But could you do some thing about this black back ground ? :nyah nyah: It's a little hard to read. Still this is better than the old format by a mile.

Tim
I think the gray fonts were the real problem. It looked cool, but now it is giving me an eye strain headache :stretche: so I've gone back to a white font. See if that helps out.

HI Everybody,

Just registered today, finally a forum you can post pics to NICE!

Gary

I have used this format in another forum, it takes a little effort to learn all features but its definitely coming out of the dark ages:Angel:
I use windows xp and after an update using smilies became a little tricky.
Guys just keep posting , insert picks and make it happen!
Thanks Buster for the great site.:clapping:
Ibrahim
________
Honda Fit history

Last edited:
Nice work! I don't want to bad mouth the girl we brought to the dance, but the B * * * * * is a pig! Very cool to finally have a site that can keep up with the Mighty Max! Thanks Buster!
John W
Black98Vmax
VMOA # 1140

Yahoo is getting so bad that it sometimes takes 24 hours to see the message you just posted. This is much better ,it's just hard for some of the old group who have been ruling the other forums for so long to admit to it.

Sluggo said:
Yahoo is getting so bad that it sometimes takes 24 hours to see the message you just posted. This is much better ,it's just hard for some of the old group who have been ruling the other forums for so long to admit to it.

I notice that in the vmaxtech only and I think its because they screen messages.:rolleyes:
________
roor bong

Last edited:
honestly, I cant see why anyone would use those yahoo groups when something like this is available.

Its pure ignorance if you ask me. And Im sure alot of it has to do with some people over there feeling like they are basically "kings of the castle" and if they came over here they would be starting from the bottom.

But if everyone came over they would still have all the respect of the members. But I've noticed that alot of the VMOa members are closeminded and not open to change, so I dont expect many of them to come over here

Latest posts

Back