need help getting girlfriend used to yet another max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
it was about 6 months before she would come out into the garage with me last time. she swore i liked it more than her.

well she thinks im doing it again. anyone got any tips to warm their girls up?

I hear ya on her feeling like that. my wife was feeling like that but she has warmed up to it I guess on her own. plus its a yamaha and shes japanese. I told her thats why I got it. now she's like "yes vmax good" "yamaha good"! lol. just make sure you take it easy when she is on it. maybe tell her you are cleaning the shit out of it to take her picture with it? or say better than spending time at the bar!?

i tried the whole "its an investment!" thing that all the harley guys use but it didnt budge her

My wife suspected that I was having an affair with my bike and she was right, nine months later....

Attachments

• minibike.jpg
    minibike.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 15
  1. Just point out that all the time you are in the garage with your Max you aren't with another woman.
  2. Get a sissy bar so she feels comfortable on the back
  3. Accept that women are an alien species and as such are incapable of understanding mens love of things mechanical.

You need to build up some "time credits" over the winter months by taking her out to dinner, movie, etc, or just some quality time together so in the spring when the fever hits you have some slack!.................Good luck.

spend some quality time with her, not every waking moment in the garage with the bike, few days at a time that way when you slip into the garage for a day she has had her fill of you and wont mind, but one dinner one movie aient gonna do it. good luck man

:confused2:Combine the 2, take her out to the garage. That way you can play with both toys at the same time. Ya might start a totally new hobby.:biglaugh:

I thought one was a "Y Boost".:rofl_200: It definately gives a Large Boost...

it was about 6 months before she would come out into the garage with me last time. She swore i liked it more than her.

well she thinks I'm doing it again. Anyone got any tips to warm their girls up?
Yeah , Start Off Fresh ! ... NEW BIKE , NEW GIRL , AND BELIEVE ME " SHE WILL LOVE IT " !

I must be lucky as my little lady likes to come out and help even. She has no problems wrenching on Toxic right alongside me.:confused2: As for your problem, get her involved, tell her you want her opinion (whether you use it or not it totally up to you), and ask her to come out and help if she wants. That way if she does start to complain you can tell her you asked her to help and didn't ignore her. You have to take the wind out of her sails before she gets going or it is way too late:biglaugh:

Viberider!

You have got to get the VibeRider. The motorcycle seat vibrator that your Honey will love. As you rev-up your bike, she will feel the power between her legs, right on that perfect spot. You can also control the action from the small control box. Give her a buzz, whenever you feel like she needs one.

Fast & easy installation and works on all motorcycles seats. Installation requires that the seat has at least 1 1/8" of foam. A one time adjustment to your bike with the Synchronizer Knob is required. Unit turns on with an on/off toggle switch and has a red LED light, to let you know when unit is on.

The Turbo Button by-passes the normal vibrating effect and puts the Stimulator into constant Hi-Power mode for as long as you hold the button or for as long as she can take it!

The circuitry board is specially designed to be synchronized with your bike via the engine signal wire which attaches to the coil or RPM gauge. As you REV-UP your bike, so does your HONEY. This effect is what makes the Vibe-Rider? so unbelievable.

Installations.jpg

Video!

I remember seeing something similar to that at a bike show once, except it buzzed with your turn signal to remind you to turn it off. I mulled over a "vibrating" seat....haha

That's too funny....more vibe at more engine speed....she'll be begging you to drive fast! Seat might be a little damp after each ride thou....better put a few fresh-naps in the tool kit!:rofl_200:

Back