Everybody Get Naked!: A Flurry of Naked Standards for the USA Market: CB1000R, Aprili

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
N

Newsfeed

Ok I moved this... WOW! This is awesome news! Finally some good naked bikes in the USA!

Why, O, why do they do it? Despite naked standards being a tiny percentage of total bikes sold in the USA, OEMs insist on bringing new models in to a mostly unappreciative market. The reason why is clear to moto-journalists—the product planners, marketer’s communications staff and management are undeniably enthusiasts, and a big, fast, nice-handling [...]

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Everybody Get Naked!: A Flurry of Naked Standards for the USA Market: CB1000R, Ap

oh sweet we can reply to newsfeeds now.

i like the honda myself. single sided swingarm is nice looking.

jayhawk, that aprilia would look good next to the 2max's!

Re: Everybody Get Naked!: A Flurry of Naked Standards for the USA Market: CB1000R, Ap

jayhawk, that aprilia would look good next to the 2max's!

They would look great, right next to my sleeping bag.

rbc4_10.jpg

They would look great, right next to my sleeping bag.

rbc4_10.jpg

maybe build a bigger doghouse?

I kind of like the new Kawasaki Ninja 1000. Will check it out when it hits the showrooms. Sportbike styling and performance with better ergonomics and touring accessories.

I like all of them cept the little BMW

Might just be me but I cant ' cozy ' up to any of them...cookie-cutters without the bodywork...just no soul...:confused2:

Back