Take the political quiz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm close to an ultra right winger when it came to the military thing. Guess three decades worth of time in a uniform is to blame. Thanks for posting it up. Interesting.

I asked an officer yesterday what they would do with the brownie boys that enlisted when that judge let them in briefly, then the door was shut when Big O asked the 9th to repeal that original order. His answer was 'kick 'em out'!
Rahh! It is presently against policy to accept them knowingly, again. I could see some gay bladers arrive at their destination in an airport, to be met by a recruiter with a return ticket.:biglaugh:

omg we have nothing in common!!!!! except horsepower we all like that

WTF: a centrist moderate social authoritarian.:ummm:
And, I thought I was far right...:bang head:

Shoot Em All and Let God Sort It Out.....

You are a centrist social moderate.
Right: 0.41, Authoritarian: 0.22
21x20.gif

WTF: a centrist moderate social authoritarian.:ummm:
And, I thought I was far right...:bang head:

Shoot Em All and Let God Sort It Out.....

I made up for ya. I think I was in the midst of the upper right square.:biglaugh:

right authoritarian, showed just to the right....seems alittle rigged cause I know I'm a righty and humm...I thought I was a racist right winging tea bagger according to the dumbnocrats. Gotta love their propaganda and the ease of which it spills from their mouths.

right authoritarian, showed just to the right....seems alittle rigged cause I know I'm a righty and humm...I thought I was a racist right winging tea bagger according to the dumbnocrats. Gotta love their propaganda and the ease of which it spills from their mouths.
Same could be said for the republicans, lets face it, we have our Bill Maher and you have your Glen Beck. we are all victims of propaganda and nobody should kid themselves by thinking otherwise.

oh yes... I am a center-left moderate social libertarian.
Left: 2.42, Libertarian: 2.45

You are a center-right moderate social authoritarian.
Right: 1.34, Authoritarian: 1.84

Or as I am known here in Canada, a right-wing nutjob:rofl_200:

Back