I am back - I think.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarriorR6

Reaction score
WOW!!!! It seems like it has been forever since I have been on the forum. Actually it seems like forever that I have been on or done anything to my bikes, including the Vmax. For those of you who followed my situation over the past year or so you know that my sister was diagnosed with cancer in June of 09, unfortunately on 08/27/10 she lost her fight with the disease. The months just prior to her passing and the last couple since were and have been very difficult. Not a lot of energy or time for bikes.

I volunteered to help coach a girls soccer team to help keep me distracted and busy. It has helped tremendously, but has been very time consuming.

Now I believe I am back. Time to get them monsters rolling. I have to get the Vmax back on the dyno and figure out my jetting. Once the jetting is dialed in I will be doing a tribute theme on it for my sister. Sean, much of what we had discussed back in the spring.

Good to be back. So, how has everyone else been? LOL.

Thank you guys for all of the kind words and condolenses. It is good to be back. Now in the time that I have been gone has anyone come up with a "magic tuning" button I can press to dial in my jetting??? LOL.

Guess I don't know you yet. Hope I will in the near future.

My condolences for the loss of your Sister. Welcome back.

Dave, in St. Petersburg, Florida

Still no magic button but we can try one size larger pilot jets. That has seemed to help a few get the bike tuned in. I think I am going to eventually add it to the kit so people don't have to go looking for them (or have me ship separately).

Sorry to hear about your sisters passing but I had seen your posts on facebook up until the last few months when you stopped doing much updating.

Hopefully you can move forward with your life which doesn't mean leaving her memory behind.

Sean

Still no magic button but we can try one size larger pilot jets. That has seemed to help a few get the bike tuned in. I think I am going to eventually add it to the kit so people don't have to go looking for them (or have me ship separately).

Sorry to hear about your sisters passing but I had seen your posts on facebook up until the last few months when you stopped doing much updating.

Hopefully you can move forward with your life which doesn't mean leaving her memory behind.

Sean

Hey Sean. Trying to get thru all the "firsts" without her. Both of her daughters had their first birthdays last month without her and it was suppose to be her wedding anniversary last week. Next is making thru the first holidays, as much as you try it is still a process you have to manage thru.

I'm going to throw her back on the dyno and see what it says. If the top end looks good with the bigger main, do you have any of the larger jets for pilot available for me to give that a shot?

I don't have any at the moment but hopefully I'll get my jet order in before too long.

Sean

Welcome Back,looking forward to seeing the tribute bike finished. I m sure your sister is too!

Back