Dyno for Thunder In the Valley

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What day do you guys want to dyno on Fri or Sat ? I think sat would be better but you know all the vmoa functions on Sat so what i will do is let this go a couple of weeks and then reserve the dyno for what ever day we decide on . JIM

500 bucks for the whole day would be the way to go IMO. As many runs as you can make. I believe that's VERY close to the price paid in Topeka for a full days use of the dyno. Just divide it up between everyone going. I have to believe you'd get more than 11 people going and that right there would put you in the 45 dollar ball park.

I learned a TON when I put mine on the dyno. I also saw some VERY upset people that didn't hit the numbers they thought they should. Just be aware of that as well.

Chris

The VMOA didn't pay for the last Topeka event so I sponsored it this last year. Depending on how I am doing around that time frame I may consider doing it again but will probably be doing it at Topeka again. I'm not sure what day we did it last year but it sounds like a similar timeframe and also similar to the Eureka Springs event we go to every year.

I won't put a promise out there but I "might" be talked into going to the event. It's an 18-20 hour drive pulling the trailer if not a tad longer including stops.

Sean

I'd just like to know my numbers or if any tuning may be needed. If tuning is needed then a all day dyno would be better.
Would each bike would get about 30 min on dyno?

Number 1 thing to nail down is; WHAT IS ALL DAY?

Everyone has their own idea of it. You'd want to make sure you were on the same page.

Chris

could the annual pittsburgh run be moved to this weekend maybe weather dependent?

We take about 5-8 minutes per bike when we do the Topeka event. Then the bike is pulled out and the next one in. Then you get your changes made and get back in line. Works well and gets the most passes possible.

Sean

We take about 5-8 minutes per bike when we do the Topeka event. Then the bike is pulled out and the next one in. Then you get your changes made and get back in line. Works well and gets the most passes possible.

Sean

Keep in mind that sean does 6 bikes though... :rofl_200:

No really... Make sure you get there before him or else you wait in line. :biglaugh:

Chris

Latest posts

Back