Happy Birthday Thread... (post all wishes here!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Happy BD Waylander

mikemax04 said:
Happy belated. You guys have roads out there in NZ? Are some even paved? :confused2: :whistlin:
Mate you have no idea. Next time my mate lets me borrow his vid cam I'll get some of the Coromandle. 500km of pure motorcycle bliss!!

Unfortunately in typical Tauranga spring weather fasion it went from perfect blue skies to dark and rainy as soon as I got out of town.

Passenger didn't want to go on so had to turn back.

Re: Happy BD Waylander

Waylander said:
Mate you have no idea. Next time my mate lets me borrow his vid cam I'll get some of the Coromandle. 500km of pure motorcycle bliss!!

Unfortunately in typical Tauranga spring weather fasion it went from perfect blue skies to dark and rainy as soon as I got out of town.

Passenger didn't want to go on so had to turn back.
Was just kidding about the roads. Have seen part of your country on TV and it's just fantastic. Wish there was an easy way to get there and hook up, would be lots of good times.

Happy Birthday Randy

Hey Randy, happy birthday!!! I'd send you a cake but it was soooooo good, I ate it all myself. :happybda:

Re: Happy Birthday Randy

Happy B-day

cookie.b.jpg

This is the kind of stuff you have to put up with as you become older/more mature.

Attachments

• sawyounaked.gif
    sawyounaked.gif
    92.9 KB · Views: 17

LOL..... you guys are WAY too much!
Thanxs guys..... the BIG 40 today....ughhhh!
Mike....you are only 4 years older than my dad!
(now if I could get my dads ass on a bike to cruise with me....lol)

Heres my new signature.... D66....my new nicname....(thanks Buster.... D66 sounds cool!)
Maybe I'll get a custom plate with it on it....lol

Dreamster66 said:
LOL..... you guys are WAY too much!
Thanxs guys..... the BIG 40 today....ughhhh!
Mike....you are only 4 years older than my dad!
(now if I could get my dads ass on a bike to cruise with me....lol)
One's age is how long they have been alive. Old is a state of mind on how the body/mind feels. Get him to lift some weights, exercise and aerobics, it'll make a new man out of him.

mikemax04 said:
One's age is how long they have been alive. Old is a state of mind on how the body/mind feels. Get him to lift some weights, exercise and aerobics, it'll make a new man out of him.
I do that now, I'd like to think when I retire I can give all that up and really let myself go! LOL...

Attachments

• jabba2.jpg
    jabba2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 5
HAPPY 44 Fulmax

Happy birthday.....hope you had a good one.
I'd send you a cake but you REALLY don't want to eat ANYTHING I made....lol
Happy birthday anyways :)

Latest posts

Back