anyone of a decent v max mechanic ???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutyhole

Reaction score
near the 08002 area code ????????? please send me a pm :bang head::bang head::bang head:

FW Spear Yamaha in Passaic.

Best in NJ, you'll pay dealer rates though.

FW Spear Yamaha in Passaic.

Best in NJ, you'll pay dealer rates though.
ugggggggggggg hate dealers ! thiers one in Hammonton but that's a dealer as well !:bang head::bang head::bang head:

ugggggggggggg hate dealers ! thiers one in Hammonton but that's a dealer as well !:bang head::bang head::bang head:

I hear ya.....not a typical dealership though. Family owned Yamaha only, 4 or 5 employees.

It's not easy to find someone that knows their way around a Vmax. It's the only place I would let work on my bike.

You could run the bike up to PCW...... a bit of a haul but you'll know it's in good hands.

I hear ya.....not a typical dealership though. Family owned Yamaha only, 4 or 5 employees.

It's not easy to find someone that knows their way around a Vmax. It's the only place I would let work on my bike.

You could run the bike up to PCW...... a bit of a haul but you'll know it's in good hands.
thank you

I think John Furber rmsportmax is located somewhere in PA.

Back