Importance of Safety Boots

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OpheliaHolley

Reaction score
Never operate a CNC machine without proper training or consulting the specific operator's manual for that particular machine and control type.

Never attempt to program a CNC machine without proper training or consulting the specific programmer's manual for that particular machine and control type.

DO:
• Always wear safety glasses and hearing protection when operating CNC machines.
• Always wear safety glasses when closely observing cutting tools.
• Always wear safety boots or other suitable footwear.
• Always keep long hair covered when operating CNC machines.
• Always keep hands clear of moving parts during machining operations.
• Always stand clear of the machine while it is running and warn others of the dangers of
being too close.
• Always avoid contact with cutting edges when handling tools or changing tools by hand.
• Always turn the CNC machine off completely and clean it up when you have finished using
it.
DON'T:
• Never wear gloves.
• Never wear loose clothing or jewellery.
• Never reach into a CNC machine while it is running.
• Never place hands near a revolving spindle.
• Never leave the machine so that someone else is able to start it by pressing the cycle start
button.

20126.jpg

Just my suggestion, not spam

Nobody asked for you opinion on footwear btw, but thanks for the importance of proper footwear. You been a member for a year, with two posts, not bike related. Why don’t you kindly post about your bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I might need some powder for my vmax, maybe something to make’er eyes pop!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things that make you go Hummm?

Join date - August of this year.
Only 2 post, 1 on boots, 1 reply about boots.
Profile says, Texas, but boot link is out of Australia.
Profile says, Bike Black 2015.. Unless it was repainted, that's not the color of the 2015

IMHO,, it seems like someone thought it would generate more sales for a product by posing on a MC forum. Chances are, this is not the only forum this Ad can be found.

Latest posts

Back