Gen 2 Project Bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Acquired a new project bike for the shop. Currently runs great and will be a good platform for future mod testing.

Current Configuration (as of 2/7/2015)
UFO exhaust, nash flash, rear stock signal/tag eliminator, ufo front rad blinkers, drag mirrors, see through clutch and waterpump covers, LEDs inside the scoops, double stack clutch springs, barnett clutch, airbox mod and K&N Filter.

First planned mods:
Muscle Reshaped Front Seat
Exhaust Change
Power Commander V to get more fine tunability to the changes coming on the exhaust.
Mirrors.
Paint (not too big a fan of the silver)

Will need to try and borrow a stock ignition box so I can get some baseline testing done. I do have the stock exhaust parts to reinstall for that.

ALSO, I know some have been wanting to get a 17" wheel mounted up and I think I have that part sorted out too. Just need to get some catia and solid modeling done so i can do the engineering part on it.

The big project I have been putting off will now have to be moved up as well. That's the internal engine build work. Already in work is a +3mm bore, head and cams.

Attachments

• IMG_20160206_140020980.jpg
    IMG_20160206_140020980.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 100
I'm very interested to see how this will turn out. Eventually I will get a Gen 2, and so want to have everything planned out.

It's about time! :)

Very happy to hear that you're tearing into a Gen 2. Looking forward to your results!

Latest posts

Back