2 into 1 collector for stock head pipes?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyclejohn

Reaction score
Does anyone make/sell a 2 into 1 (one of those for each side of course) collector for the stock head pipes?

I have tried several times to call the contact # on Delkivic's website but the phone has never been answered when I made those calls.

Thanks,
John

Slipons? Sure, Kerker's are nice imo. That's what I'd buy if I only wanted slip-ons. They won't get you any performance gain though. Some weight savings.

Hey SDT354,

I should have posted my question with a little more clarity.

All I want is the 2 into 1 collectors without the cans. I want to attach a set of Walker glasspacks to the collectors.

I do have a set of Supertrapp slipons for my bike. I recently put the stock exhaust back on just to ride and see if I could lower the volume on the MP3 with earbuds I use. Riding with the volume peaked just to hear over the Supertrapps is accelerating my hearing loss.

The Vmax in stock form is more power than this old man could make use of anyway. Most anybody can go fast in a straight line. I put my energies into smoothing out curves in the mountains because that is where I ride most of the time.

This past summer I did a complete tear down and re-do on my VTX1800 that burned up in the fire with the '03 Vmax that I had. I attached a Walker glasspack to a set of stock 'C' model 2 into 1 header pipes and I really like how that bike sounds now. It has a nice V-Twin deep rumble that you can't even hear going down the road with the music playing at low volume.

afB9gSbl.jpg

If you want to sell the Supertrapps I might be interested. Nice VTX1800

Latest posts

Back