• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 1985 Honda Nighthawk-S

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
THIS BIKE IS SOLD

This bike is in showroom condition, always stored inside and covered. Professionally maintained and never dropped or damaged. Bike has only 22,000 miles and runs like new as well. A great bike and a great ride!

So if you are looking for a CB700SC Nighthawk-S this is the best stock bike you will find! Asking Price is $2,400

Bike is located in Watertown, New York and you can call me at (315) 782-5280. I also can work out delivery in the local region, maybe up to three or four hours depending on direction.

Last edited:
The littel pic by my name is the bike, I do not have it on a public site and have not figured out how to load directly from my computer. If you are interested e-mail me at [email protected] and I will send you some pics.

David

Back