I want to thank John Furbur

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMAX1260

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In a face book thread V-max buy and sell ,i posted if someone had any FCR 39 pcw setup for me to buy. Afte one day i saw a message in my facebook inbox and was John Furbur from Blue Ridge Mountain Sportmax. he informed me he had The fcr 39 pcw setup in very low mileage complete kit. He was kind enough to keep the carbs for some time cause some of the ammount was missing. and today after the payment the carbs are on their way to greece. xexe i am very happy for this deal 1200 usd + 50 shipping.
justed wanted to share with you all guys.
I am very anxious at lasts my vmax beast will have fcr's
when i get them and install them i will run a dyno to see how much will produce my 1300cc engine

Ive never dealt with John Furber but from the people that have they say hes a heck offa a nice guy to deal with. Congrats on the FCrs.

Hahaha... the greed for speed will never end.
Congratulation on the Carb...

John has been good for many people but we've had some horror stories too. I'll leave it at that since the good has been greater than the bad.

Sean

This is the 1st I've heard of a transaction on my FB group, 'V-Max Parts' (Buy & Sell). I'm so glad this was a positive experience. There are many postings on there, if you've bought or sold on 'V-Max Parts' I'd be interested in knowing the group works.

Yes the tread buy and sell in facebook worked good for me. From track and trace just saw my carbs is in greece just left from the customs. I hope tuesday will be in my town and eventually on mu bike xexexex

I've dealt with John several times. In fact he responded to my very first call to him from his hospital bed in Daytona, after his B-King wreck.

The black sissybar/backrest on my '99 came off his personal bike.

I think John is a good guy and a straight shooter.

bought a few things from John. He helped me with my front suspension (furbur fix, front springs, spacers and lowering forks). Bought the sport seat from him too. He's a stand up guy. Met him last summer at Johnstown Vmax banquet. When he stands up he's a big man. Always done right by me.

Ron

It's good to be hearing positive feedback about Furber. Vendors and the VMax community can only benefit from good customer relations.

Blaine

I know this is pretty old, but I just wanted to say THANX to all who posted here...!!!:punk:

I'm far from perfect,
& I don't always make everyone happy,
but I certainly TRY to be fair,
(to both the customer, & us as well...)
& I'm VERY THANKFUL for the many GREAT 'MAX Buds' I have made,
who make what I do such a JOY & a PLEASURE.:eusa_dance:

From the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU ALL.:clapping:

PS. ...& Sean Morley, YOU should KNOW, as well as anyone, that you can't please everyone all the time, & 'badmouthing' not only travels far & fast, it's also usually more than a bit slanted...Just sayin'.:bang head:

Indeed. That's why I said the good has outweighed the bad from what I have heard. NO ONE is perfect and some work harder then others to please and take care of their customers. Trust that you are much higher on the scale then another individual no longer with us (though his protegee isn't too much different).

Latest posts

Back