Drilled slides??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The #19 drill is the size that DJ supply for the S1.

The OE hole is (I assume) smaller therefore you need to find out what size that is to return the slides to original.

that's frustrating! Earlier in the thread I asked what size the stock hole was and I was told #19! Unfortunately I epoxied the existing holes before I got the drill bit so I didn't know that it was a #19 that I already had. Once it was drilled I thought it looked the same size but I figured the difference was wasn't going to be much so I couldn't tell. Can someone tell me what the STOCK HOLE size is?

Here is from an email that I sent you on the 6th.

Here is the drill bit size .137 which is a hair bigger than a #29 bit which is .136

I completely forgot about that PM! I was talking about in the thread someone had said a #19 or .166 unless I misunderstood what they said and they were talking about what size they are currently with the stage one setup. I'll just have to pull them out epoxy them again and drill the right size. Thanks traumahawk for bringing that to my attention!

Latest posts

Back