Ignition Fuse (Just a Comment)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max, there was a guy that used to be on this Forum named Jon Harris. I believe he is on Facebook. He can set you up with a set of coil sticks and harness. I've got a set in my 85, well worth doing, in my opinion. There are other sources for them too.

Ok thanks Bill, I contacted him-super nice guy and willing to help for sure.
Lots of Kids you might try contacting him on facebook vmax sites to find your resistors.

Have you tried Sean Morley?

He sells COPS, and they are the COPS that I have on the 07. Super good guy, and a forum supporter as well. Me personally, I try very hard to keep things in house first....IE Sean, Dannymax, Kyle, etc. They support this forum, and are supper good guys as well.

[email protected]

I chose to go this route on recommendation from Bill Seward.
I'm sure those guys are good cooks.

Have you tried Sean Morley?

He sells COPS, and they are the COPS that I have on the 07. Super good guy, and a forum supporter as well. Me personally, I try very hard to keep things in house first....IE Sean, Dannymax, Kyle, etc. They support this forum, and are supper good guys as well.

[email protected]

+1 on recommending Sean Morley. He helped me considerably when I purchased some chrome scoops. He accommodated a goofy situation when I had to mail him my old ones and collect my new ones - all coordinated during a business trip to the US while I lived in Hungary. Wasn't easy, but Sean made it work!

Latest posts

Back