Exactrep Website

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cybermax

Reaction score
Dear V-maxer's,

We have currently under gone a website re-build, the website should / will work with Google Chrome etc.

Regards, Exactrep.

Dear V-maxer's,

We have currently under gone a website re-build, the website should / will work with Google Chrome etc.

Regards, Exactrep.

Nice job on your revamped website... the new products shown on the side bar is a nice feature too. :clapping:

very cool. i was having issues visiting the site with Firefox a couple months ago. Just visited it with FF. Looks good. I like the streamlined presentation now. Congrats!

I wonder if their contact form works? I submitted a request for information a few days ago, but have not heard back.

It does work, but I have submitted questions and had some not returned or returned a week later. I found the earlier in the day that you send them a message it is more likely to get answered, possibly since they are 5 hours ahead of the US eastern timezone.:ummm:
You might try sending them a PM on here but I'm not sure of the username? Can anyone help out with a username?

It does work, but I have submitted questions and had some not returned or returned a week later. I found the earlier in the day that you send them a message it is more likely to get answered, possibly since they are 5 hours ahead of the US eastern timezone.:ummm:
You might try sending them a PM on here but I'm not sure of the username? Can anyone help out with a username?

Brian it is cybermax.

Thanks Gary! I would try that Warp.
I get plenty fast responses when I place a order.:biglaugh:
UPDATE: I emailed them this am (around 12:30pm their time), and received a response from Cheryl in less than a 1/2 hour.

Last edited:
I submitted a request for information through their online form, since they don't seem to utilize a direct email contact. I am not inclined to submit a second request right now. The vendor should always make it easy to spend your money. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back