Give it up for Steve Katz

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly317

Reaction score
I just wanted to give a thread for everyone to give there personal thanks to Steve for all he does for the event. And everyone else that was involved to make it happen. It was a great event and I can't wait till next year. So much goes on behind the scenes and I'm sure you busted your ass!

I just wanted to give a thread for everyone to give there personal thanks to Steve for all he does for the event. And everyone else that was involved to make it happen. It was a great event and I can't wait till next year. So much goes on behind the scenes and I'm sure you busted your ass!

Nominate him for an event organizer award.

Yes Steve,Kristy and Mike do a fantastic job of getting things together for thunder. From putting rides together to cook out and the banquet and all the prizes at the banquet. Thank you.

Yes, I agree that Steve & Kristi do an awesome job forefronting the Thunder event. All the planning and coordinating starts with me and all is finalized together with Steve.

We make a great team and promise to keep this event alive as long as our VMAX community warrants it!

See you at Thunder 2016!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

.......and the bike "games" Steve organized on Friday night were pretty entertaining too......THANKS for all you do Steve & co.!!

And Scott for the great BBQ on Thursday night!

Latest posts

Back