Area 51

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Billy, you can't be messing with them dudes!! They take their shit very seriously!! That's probably them coming down in the SUV, right?

Did you make it out or did you post this through your new aluminum head peice? :rofl_200:

Nice pics Billy!

Danny screw THEM!

Monkey propably conquered that area and that sucker propably bulding the main hedquaters there :rofl_200:

Beware the Abducted Monkey!

Monkey propably conquered that area and that sucker propably bulding the main hedquaters there :rofl_200:

Beware the Abducted Monkey!

They're out there :th_analprobe:

Attachments

• 57d4df5ae92045cc59d319cb115adbf7.jpg
    57d4df5ae92045cc59d319cb115adbf7.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 8
  • 50335_2224253008_3759958_n.jpg
    50335_2224253008_3759958_n.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 59a2eb5ffd9b.jpg
    59a2eb5ffd9b.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 12
Been there, very interesting place. It's run like NORAD, Cheyenne Mountain did when it was open for business. :biglaugh: You may have the highest clearance the feds grant. It's not much more than a Piss pass at those places.. Where you work is where you can go. Period. The guys in the SUV are Dead Serious about outsiders coming over the line....:th_biggun:

BTW, Great Pictures. If you didn't see the guys in the SUV switch from binoculars, you were never in danger. When they switch, you should be on your way quickly.:biglaugh:

Cool pics. Just like you see on TV! Did ya stick you tongue out at the SUV to see what would happen?

"Billy, you can't be messing with them dudes!! They take their shit very seriously!!"

Maybe they could hire those guys to guard the Mex/american border.

Danny those Men in Black mean business and Dave's advise should taken very seriously. This is no place to be if you don't know the rules. You start trucking down that unmarked dirt road (Groom Lake Road) they know you're coming, besides the dust you kick up (that's why it's not paved) there are sensors monitoring your every move. You can only drive 13.8 miles not 13.9 !!! You are totally isolated - no cell, GPS, radio or any source of water. If your car was to break down - you could die from the heat or exposure. It's an eerie place even the joshua trees give you a bad vibe. Did I mention it's a " free range area" the cattle are everywhere and they ain't afraid of you or your vehicle. Can't go into too much detail on why I know my way around but trust me I do. The pics where from my visit to Vegas in 08 for my 50th birthday bash! Most of the employees of Area 51 fly in on unmarked "Janet" planes out of Vegas the rest drive to three locations and are picked up by a white unmarked bus with no plates and blacked out windows. I know the schedule and took a rare pic as they left the base.

Last edited:
Times are tough - everybody's downsizing! Actually it's hard to tell from the pic but he bent his head down to see something on his laptop or he was gay! After I took the bus pic a dark green & black camoflaged Blackhawk security copter came out of nowhere scared the poop out of me and headed towards the radar tower on Bald Mountain.

You guys are missing the real danger there....those ain't real cows....they're mechanical!! Each one has a minimum of 4 small guys inside and an array of highly sophisticated and deadly weaponry!!

Look at the lead cow/thing on the right....I can see at least 3 sets of closely spaced eyeballs underneath that thin membrane/skin stuff covering them.....see um? :blink000::blink000::blink000::surprise:

All kidding aside, I'd love to know what the hell goes on there....I think!

Danny since 1955 the facility has played an integral role in the development of the U-2, SR-71 (spy planes) the F-117 stealth fighter and other classified aircraft. It houses the world longest runway.(36,500 ft over 7mi) During the cold war Russian Migs and other Foreign aircraft were taken to Area 51 to be flown and examined. Hope that helps!

Actually, the passenger is running facial recognition software on everyone present with you... You can run but you can't hide. The Binoculars will take a high resolution digital photo with the click of a button.:ummm: They have a record for future referance.

...since 1955 the facility has played an integral role in the development of the U-2, SR-71 (spy planes) the F-117 stealth fighter and other classified aircraft.

Word has it, they are working on the Preditor II class of craft. This one isn't an aircraft, but a high speed ground unit. :biglaugh:

Predator-Motorcycle3.jpg

Latest posts

Back