merry christmas!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppop

Reaction score
Hey all it's 3 days away ,Hope it's a great one for all you guy's .I just like the old way,That's why i say merry christmas.We have done our thing with the kids grandkids and all big dinner lots of gifts.Now about spent out,as usual.Wife gotta pull a twelve hour shift christmas day,at the hospital get's off at 7 ,Ill warm up the turkey and stuff we'll eat and open the gifts we got for each other.and have a great christmas night.God bless you all hope it's the best one ever.

And a fine Merry Christmas to you and all the other Maxers out there. Keep the black side down and your powder dry, looking for a great new year.

Hey all it's 3 days away ,Hope it's a great one for all you guy's .I just like the old way,That's why i say merry christmas.We have done our thing with the kids grandkids and all big dinner lots of gifts.Now about spent out,as usual.Wife gotta pull a twelve hour shift christmas day,at the hospital get's off at 7 ,Ill warm up the turkey and stuff we'll eat and open the gifts we got for each other.and have a great christmas night.God bless you all hope it's the best one ever.

And the same to you Terry. A Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Yer to all of you.

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :cheers:

:santa::merrychristmas:

:newyear0:

Merry Christmas all!
Just got done sneaking presents under the tree and can't fall back to sleep.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas everyone. My son, Van just turned two and has deffinately revived the Christmas spirit around here.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Back