Put yourself on the map...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Buster Hymen
I tried it but the stupid pin won't move to the location I want it to go to.
uhm00000.gif

I have seriously tried this several times, and I can never get the damn pin to move either!?....

So what's the trick to it?

Philthy

Done!

And to the lone rider in Moscow, I'll be coming through there in about 8 weeks. Not on my Max, of course, on my way to Nishny.

Privyet! Kak du la komrad?

Pahka!
Tom

Just put mine on there but some how ended up in the wrong state va instead of Mi know how to change it?

I cant get the map to load?
Tried several times, possibly a Windows 7 thing?

The map was hosted by frappr.com which was bought out a few years ago. The company that bought it out went under at the end of February. So, sadly, we have lost our map.:damn angry:

Ok, I am pretty much computer-challenged with matters like this, but can the map 'program' be bought and put on another server? Or a different map program?

I checked for a social map or something equivalent but nothing yet we could use.
I will keep checking, I really think it was a great idea to see where the vmax buddies are located.

All we really need to do is create a Google map group. From there everyone can post on the map. Does require becoming part of the group though and that's not something everyone is going to want to do.

Doh! looks like it's already been done. Ok so how doest I join thine group?

Hope nobody minds I added myself to the google map.

I wish we could bring this back... I would love to ride with other max's out there. Plus if I ever take any road trips, I could know who to try to hook up with before hand in that area.

I wish we could bring this back... I would love to ride with other max's out there. Plus if I ever take any road trips, I could know who to try to hook up with before hand in that area.

i completely agree with that it would be awesome to ride with another max

OK. i saw the map link. How do I get into the group, though?

Or how do I name my location as my name instead of my address?

Latest posts

Back