First Impressions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErnieK2

Reaction score
My seat arrived as promised. After unpacking I took the time to inspect the workmanship, from the beautiful stitching to the rivets rather than staples the seat is top of the line. Installation was a snap once I figured out where the hole needed to be drilled to mount the rear section. Once on the bike I took the time to have a good look at how it blends with the lines of the bike which it does nicely. I had it out for a short ride yesterday, first thing I noticed was you ride lower in the saddle, I like it because it makes slow speed maneuvering much easier, it also feels narrower. Riding, it feels like my knees are a little higher, it moves my thighs out of the heat from the rear cylinders.. The seat does feel firm, didn't really ride long enough to form an opinion on a high mile day. How much do I like the seat so far, my stock seat is already gone!! More to come after I put in a nice long ride. Thanks for a great seat Rick!! I will be spreading the word.

Attachments

• My Seat1.JPG
    My Seat1.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 106
  • My Seat2.jpg
    My Seat2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 98
That really looks NICE on your bike. Maybe I'll hit something on the lotto and one of Ricks seats will be at the top of my list.

I have one on mine....they are AWESOME!!!!

Attachments

• user8061_pic8071_1372242981.jpg
    user8061_pic8071_1372242981.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 55

Latest posts

Back