Did A Few Upgrades To Maxine This Weekend, With PICS

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintard

Reaction score
Hey guys, glad to see the forums back online i was having emotional problems over it being down haha, Got back from work this weekend and put some new stuff on her, what do you think of the new look??

I put the pics in the Garage so heres a link:

http://www.vmaxforum.net/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=209

ooh and if you notice my rear end seems like its cocked to one side, i cant find an adjustment to fix that and nothing seems bent, any ideas?

Say Clint,
How do you like the wind screen??? I have a simular one sitting on the shelf because it is noisy and turblent. I tried different angles and heights---- nothing worked. Went back to the Yamaha fly screen.
T-boost is cool eh???
Lew

hey the windscreen is one bought off of jcwhitney, it dosnt make any noise and i dont even notice it when riding down the road at high speeds. Im 5 foot 7 and its wierd because it dosnt block my eyes i can see right over it so it dosnt obstruct my vision but it must direct the wind right over my head because every now and then ill feel a bug splat in my hair but ive never had one in the eye when riding without glasses or even with glasses on they never get dirty. Still puzzled, but yeah i really like having it on there. One thing that gets me is the damn bugs here in illinois, i spend all day cleaning the bike spotless and then go ride for 15 minutes down the highway and its covered in bugs again!!

Latest posts

Back