" bill kratzenberg burn out "

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like his answer to the AWD problem, by cuting two K cars in half and taping the fronts together. Genius!
Or the hand mixer for power windows. I love that feature!!

I like his answer to the AWD problem, by cuting two K cars in half and taping the fronts together. Genius!

The K-car excavator was hilarious.....
Man he loves.....or maybe hates....K-cars:rofl_200::rofl_200:

Oh THAT guy!!! I've seen the hand mixer bit...it's funny but dammit...it works too!!

Yeah, I have seen him MM, just not too many times.

Ya think he'd be interested in the 'v max re-surfaceing program'? LOL!

My first burnout I did inside the barn, which has a nice smooth concrete floor. Figured you just sit on it and nail it in first...which I did! It immediately hooked up & rocketed to the opposite wall where I crashed into a 5 gallon pail of kitty litter! :bang head:

Friggin' broken plastic and kitty litter all over the place, a severely bruised ego and the newfound realization that prolly I'd better read up on this before trying THAT stupid shit again!!!

Hope you make out just a little better! :biglaugh:

A bucket of litter is better than a wall anyday! motorcycle fail

Or almost launching off a hillside.:biglaugh:

No matter how many times I see it, this video cracks me up.

AT LUNCH TIME TODAY , I TOOK THE MAX OUT & DID A " BILL KRATZENBERG STYLE BURN OUT " ABOUT 9,000 RPM'S & HIT SECOND & RODE IT OUT ABOUT HALF A BLOCK ! THATS THE BEST ONE I'VE DONE SINCE I BOUGHT IT & MAN IT FELT GOOD ! :punk:
wish i could have seen that one :punk:, haven t done one that good on my bike but maybe one day when i grow up lol

Back