the 2003 Vmax - Comfortable for long rides? Worth $4500?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse me, but instead of laughing, I think we're all gonna congratulate you on the good score you made. I know several riders in my area with Boulevards, and they all love them.

So you don't have a V-Max. What is important is that you find the motorcycle that makes YOU happy!

Awesome find, btw!

Nothing says you can't have 2 or more bikes one for 2 up and 1 for for just plain fun . Kinda like having a commuter family car and a nice Hot Rod for some street fun and Ice cream runs on friday saturday nites ...

That looks like a super nice clean bike. And I agree for what you got there, it will serve your purpose a lot better than a Gen 1 Vmax will if you want to do some traveling.

Congrats

Hey, thanks for all the positive comments everyone. For $3,300 I figured it can't be the wrong choice at this time.
Here's a couple more pictures of it.

Now, will one of you please lead me to a 2009 mint condition Vmax for $5,000? Haha.

Those pictures I mentioned.

Attachments

• Suzuki-Boulevard-06.jpg
    Suzuki-Boulevard-06.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Suzuki-Boulevard-05.jpg
    Suzuki-Boulevard-05.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 31
  • Suzuki-Boulevard-03.jpg
    Suzuki-Boulevard-03.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 36
Good looking bike. My first bike was a suzuki intruder 800cc. Great motorcycle and very dependable.

A good bike for the price, probably v reliable, and maintenance-free (almost). Most of the members have > 1 bike, some even own (horrors!) Harleys! :rofl_200:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 130.jpg
    2015 AMCA Dania-Daytona-house 130.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 67
Well BRIAN NOW THAT YOU HAVE A COMFY CRUISER SHALL WE EXPECT YOU AT THUNDER :punk: sorry about caps but I do find it easier to read !! :biglaugh:

Is it a bad thing that I don't know what THUNDER is? I'm assuming it's a "lets all get together and ride" type of thing though. Unless you're expecting me to literally be riding my bike near actual audible thunder, at all times, until I see you?

I got Brians leftovers picked it up tuesday. Details:

• Progressive springs
    Sasy boost box
    Hwy Pegs mounted on case guards that look too small
    Progressive shocks
    Really nice thick oval tube chrome frame braces
    New pads all around
    New me 880's still have nubs
    New Battery
    Corbin seat
    Yamaha oem pass backrest nice piece
    rear shelf
    River Road Tail bag hard mounted to shelf
    LED tails, tag, blinkers and brake lights
    upgraded head light
    KN filter
    barnett clutch
    About long warm up, bike had a 1/2 tank of gas that the owner said he wasnt sure how old it was. I went to autozone added seafoam filled her up and took her on I5 for an italian tune up.
    Idles smooth, revs clean, spools up nice now, drive away 2 min warm up no choke,if I use a little choke I can pull away smoothly right away.
    11,500 miles $4000.
    Im happy!
    See my new thread in vboost room pictures.

Last edited:
I got Brians leftovers picked it up tuesday. Details:

• Progressive springs
    Sasy boost box
    Hwy Pegs mounted on case guards that look too small
    Progressive shocks
    Really nice thick oval tube chrome frame braces
    New pads all around
    New me 880's still have nubs
    New Battery
    Corbin seat
    Yamaha oem pass backrest nice piece
    rear shelf
    River Road Tail bag hard mounted to shelf
    LED tails, tag, blinkers and brake lights
    upgraded head light
    KN filter
    barnett clutch
    About long warm up, bike had a 1/2 tank of gas that the owner said he wasnt sure how old it was. I went to autozone added seafoam filled her up and took her on I5 for an italian tune up.
    Idles smooth, revs clean, spools up nice now, drive away 2 min warm up no choke,if I use a little choke I can pull away smoothly right away.
    11,500 miles $4000.
    Im happy!

• Awesome. I'm glad you go it. Be safe.

Latest posts

Back