Concept Bikes Page

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked the link, clicked on a bike to see it and bam windows explores went crazy and I had to shut down my computer, when it restarted apparently something destroyed some files on my computer but no viruses detected. my computer now is fine but that link has some kind of worm or something.
________
vaaapp vaporizer

Last edited:
I have the google toolbar w/it's pop-up blocker enabled. It blocked all but one pop-up, but I can report that I had no filesystem damage.

Get a good pop-up blocker and you should be ok. Some of those bikes are worth the trouble.

Calimus said:
I have the google toolbar w/it's pop-up blocker enabled. It blocked all but one pop-up, but I can report that I had no filesystem damage.

Get a good pop-up blocker and you should be ok. Some of those bikes are worth the trouble.

I do have a pop up blocker, virus scanner, spy ware remover and fire wall.
what happened is suddenly explores started opening 60 times and I could not stop it, so I turned the computer off from the start button, when I restarted it went into check disk and it looked like some file got corrupted.
no virus or spy ware detected? what happened I have no idea.
________
buy vaporizers

Last edited:
Well, with Windows in general, I know two exactly alike system can do totaly different things.

So it's possible that for whatever reason, your IE freaked out and since IE is tied into everything in the OS, it may have hosed something up. It happens.

I also use firefox pretty exstensively and just tried it on that page. Not a single pop-up. However, I run the ablock and flashblock plugins on it. Works very well.

firefly said:
I do have a pop up blocker, virus scanner, spy ware remover and fire wall.
what happened is suddenly explores started opening 60 times and I could not stop it, so I turned the computer off from the start button, when I restarted it went into check disk and it looked like some file got corrupted.
no virus or spy ware detected? what happened I have no idea.
I know you are shell shocked firefly but I doubt that the URL messed anything up. As you know, when you turn off the computer by switch, what you experienced is normal by not shutting down properly. DARE to try it again and I bet it will work for you. Like they say "sh-t happens" and some things in life are left unexplainable, especially with so many buttons at hand and fingers moving faster than the eye can see. Many have visited the site with no problems and have the same protection you have on their PCs. Just my $.02 worth.

Latest posts

Back