Warning!!!warning.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorguy

Reaction score
To all my biking brothers and sisters out there,if you like riding your bikes stay away from Northern Wisconsin.Can you believe we just got dumped on by mother nature again!!! 12 inches.Some areas around us got more.4 days ago i was riding in a t-shirt.Like we say up here.(If you dont like the weather in Wisconsin,Wait 5 minutes)Hope you all are having good riding weather.

Attachments

• may 2.jpg
    may 2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 41
More snow??? Damn you guys can't get a break up there. Here I am upset that its wet outside so the Vmax is remaining in its stable. At least I know I get to ride over the weekend :-/

Hopefully sunny skies are on their way to you soon!

If it makes you feel any better the Boca Raton & Delray Beach area got 8-9" of rain today. Streets and residential communities were flooded with many abandoned and stalled cars in the streets. Hurricane season is just around the corner for us too.

If it makes you feel any better the Boca Raton & Delray Beach area got 8-9" of rain today. Streets and residential communities were flooded with many abandoned and stalled cars in the streets. Hurricane season is just around the corner for us too.
I guess i should look on the bright side,we get lots of snow up north but atleast we dont have to worry about having our houses wiped off the map every year.Hopefully mother nature will be nice to the coastal areas this year.Ride safe.Guy

It's been pushing 80* all week here in upstate NY and it's supposed to continue though another 10 day forecast...... Normally we'd be lucky to break into the 60's this time of year.

We kind of skipped spring around here. ....which I'm not really complaining about.

Rain and cooler temps down south. Upper 30's and low 40's tonight. 1 to 2 inches of rain today. High was 70 yesterday.

I guess i should look on the bright side,we get lots of snow up north but atleast we dont have to worry about having our houses wiped off the map every year.Hopefully mother nature will be nice to the coastal areas this year.Ride safe.Guy

At least with hurricanes we get ample warning unlike the states with tornados.

Texas has the highest Homeowners Insurance rates in the country. Would think Florida or California but not so. It is for hail damage first, then flooding then tornado's. I have had two roofs and two cars destroyed by hail. The car dealers have hail damage sales every year... Biggest hail I have picked up in the yard was slightly less than softball size. That storm broke storm windows which is unusual because they are vertical and tempered. Totaled my roof, wood fence, Mazda MPV, landscaping and pretty much everything else that can be destroyed by heavy falling objects. There are some homeowners insurance companies that refuse to do business in Texas.

15 celcius in Toronto, Canada..
Usually im the one Getting the crap weather..

We woke up to 33 degree temp and had 2.5 inches of snow at the VMOA rally in Eureka Springs AR to play in on Friday morning. Instead of riding, people had fun building snow men and a snow woman and had a snow ball fight.

Vmoa Eureka Springs 2013 009.jpg
Vmoa Eureka Springs 2013 015.jpg
Vmoa Eureka Springs 2013 016.jpg
Vmoa Eureka Springs 2013 011.jpg
Vmoa Eureka Springs 2013 022.jpg
Vmoa Eureka Springs 2013 024.jpg

Back