Stimulus check received?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was supposed to come on May 9 and that's exactly when I got it. I think they go by the last two digits of your social security number.

mines not supposed to be in the mail until july 11th, im like the last person in the country to get mine lol

I haven't got mine yet, mine is coming snail mail. IRS site said mine should start shipping on the 16th of May.
OMG that's today! W00T! Mod money on the way!:punk:

got mine today already ordered a new seat for my Vmax last week...Mine was suposed to show up today and it hit my bank at midnight. Mine was direct deposit.

Mine was supposed to come on May 9 and that's exactly when I got it. I think they go by the last two digits of your social security number.

Oh i'm screwed if they go by the last two digits of your ss#
(98)can't get much higher than that.
maybe i'll have mine by christmas.

OK was supposed to be sent out on the 9th..have not received it..looks like it may be a bit late

OK was supposed to be sent out on the 9th..have not received it..looks like it may be a bit late

If you paid for your tax work using the return money then you won't see it till June.

I don't even get one! :damn angry:

Latest posts

Back