Show us your boots

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't have pics but I love to ride with Wolverine Duro shock (STEEL TOE).Helps me never miss a shift.It feels like I don't have to move my foot half as much to shift.And they are much easier to walk around in then knee highs.

My Joe Rocket Super Street boots finally came in.I really like them.

Attachments

• joe rocket.jpg
    joe rocket.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 14
  • joe rocket 2.jpg
    joe rocket 2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
My Joe Rocket Super Street boots finally came in.I really like them.

dude!, those are 'effin sweet. I've got the Joe Rocket race leathers (pants only), would love to have those; they were meant to be together.

Don't mind me asking, how much? I had to part with $250 for the pants:bang head:

Right now I'm riding in Bates Tactical Swat/Emt/Medic type boots. (and mowing the lawn, at work, out to dinner, to church, everything but to bed; My wife hates them!)

Well they aren't boots at all...but these are my favorite shoes to ride in. The look kind of odd but are very comfortable. They are Kevlar Oakley O shoes. Haven't been made in a long time and at any given time with the price of Oakley stuff could be worth more than the feet they are attached to.

Hey I wear old Hi Point MX boots too.. they work awesome as street boots,, great foot protection ,warm on cold days, my jeans are worn on the outside so there is a good overlap, flapping isnt noticible, good feel for the foot controls. I wish I had a brand new 20 year old spare pair.

Back