The movie thread... Post your movie reviews here.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Hey all,

I started this thread to discuss new movies in hopes to save us the money of finding out for ourselves. So when you see a new movie and find it either good or bad, post it up here...

Indian Jones??? Anyone?? Been told it left someone wanting more...:confused2:

I saw Ironman and was happy! Was it the best movie? Nah... but it was worth my 9 bucks times 2 for both of us...

Hot Fuzz... Awesome!

Sean of the dead... Awesome!

Torque... Pure SHIT!

How a bout music video's?

A very once well known Rock Star buddy of mine wants to use my Vmax in his music video for a New comeback album hes putting out along with another buddy of mine's L39 Fighter jet,I offered the use of my bike, nothing like pulling up on a Vmax and taking off in a Jet!! Typical Rock video! girls,bikes and airplanes lol

I think the last movie I saw in a theater was Pirates 3, we don't go very often. So I catch some on the movie channels sometimes.

Fantastic 4 Rise of the Silver Surfer - I thought it was a pretty good movie, not as good as X-men, but still worth renting if you don't get the movie channels. Thumb and a half.

Sean of the Dead - Great guy movie, I don't think the ladies are impressed. Two thumbs up.

I watched Mr. Beans Holiday this weekend.

Funny as hell......I haven't laughed that hard in a long time....Or been so embarrased about it....

Best review I've seen of Indy 4 is on IMDB.COM - the main review for it. I liked the show but it was too far out for me. The main reviewer said it can be likened to the beginning of a new Indy series but doesn't seem to fit with the old.

Dan in Real Life is good.

Any Mr. Bean video is good, but none can touch the absolute laugh your arse off quality of the original TV series that used to come on at night.

Saw Indy 4 this weekend. Had the potential to be a great movie based on the Mayan skull stories, but, turned into a rental quickly.

The fights are way over the top even for Indy, and the russians are the worst marksmen ever using automatic weapons.

###### ----->> Movie spoiler next, reveals the ending <-- ##############

The final act makes you wonder WTF??? Why gather all those treasures just to destroy them with a UFO you don't need anyway to travel between dimensions???

######## End of spoiler ######################

Classic Indy movies made it very easy to suspend reality and say, "that could happen, just maybe", but, this one left us feeling "Austin Powers Gold Member" was more realistic :ummm:

If you really like the series of movies, this one will put a dent in it for you, unless you quit watching it before the Duck takes a plunge.

Just my 2 cents.

Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
"STRANGERS" dont waste your time. just a bunch of heavy breathing and hide-seek. hollywood got $18.00 of my money.

I finially got my hands on Roadracers DVD. This is a 1994 David Arquette movie about a Rockin Rebel racing through life with a fast car, loud guitar, and a sexy girlfriend Salma Hayek from dusk till dawn. When confrontation ends with deadly threats this young rebel finds himself speeding head on towards a showdown that will settle the score for good!

Awesome movie kinda with a 50's style has awesome rock and blues tunes in the movie! If you do a youtube search keyword roadracers it will bring up the intro.
I give the movie an 8 out of 10, just beacuse I like movies with the rebel type charchter and cars with good bar bands jamming. It would get a 10 if he rode a VMAX but guess no VMAX's in the 50's Damn! Keep your 57 checy I will drive my VMAX

Latest posts

Back