Ufo - closed doors - beware

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
I have heard from several people now that PlanetUFO has shackled their doors without notification. See note below from a fellow poster on facebook...

"Just spoke with the head mechanic from UFO.... Doors are shackled shut with rent a cops in place... Cease and desist order has been issued..... Guy can't even remove his own damn personal tools..... Read into it what you want..... RIP UFO..... PLEASE SHARE this with all Vmaxxers and vmax groups.... This might get ugly so hold on to your wallets and hope for the best... I'd be weary of any ebay items from their account as well...... Jon Cornell is probably rolling over in his grave...."

Has any of the members that purchased anything since 2/29/16 received anything? How can they be selling on ebay if they are no longer?

PlanetUFO phone has been confirmed disconnected:
(440) 582-2525

At this time I warn everyone to not purchase anything from PlanetUFO on their website or ebay since you WILL NOT receive the product from what I heard.

Feel free to add to this posting if you know anything more.....

It looks like their webpage has removed any and all store pages, no way to purchase anything. Same for the eBay store, looks like all of the items were removed. So it looks like you won't be able to make any purchases anyways. Sad to see UFO close.

Thats good to hear that nobody can be ripped off by UFO trying to make sales and not following through to the purchaser. Yes, its sad we lost another good vmax GEN1/GEN2 parts vendor.

Holy crap,..not good news. Seems every where you look something is closing down. Our huge machine Shop litterly closed their doors over night ! Now I have to drive 100 miles to get any marching done. No engine parts, no gaskets, no nothing.

Mike Lees was always a gentleman to work with and ALWAYS treated me very well as a customer. This is super sad news. Praying for a UFO resurrection, some how, some way..

Man, that sucks. I was talking with John Gainey at PCW last month and he mentioned it's going to be hard pressed to find go vendors with skills in near future. Never used UFO but this is not good.

Latest posts

Back