New Aftermarket Vmax Seat...Did You Hear???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
So, me and the guys were hanging in the garage like we usually do throughout the winter on Friday nights, fixing and breaking things motorcycle.....drinking down a couple.....

Anyways, one of the guys comes in that recently just startd hanging around with us and shows me this flyer about a NEW Vmax aftermarket seat that is going around and I might be interested......

I said "lets see what you found"......

MaxGasserFlyer.gif

I said....."Oh, I heard of this guy"....:worthy::worthy::worthy:

So, me and the guys were hanging in the garage like we usually do throughout the winter on Friday nights, fixing and breaking things motorcycle.....drinking down a couple.....

Anyways, one of the guys comes in that recently just startd hanging around with us and shows me this flyer about a NEW Vmax aftermarket seat that is going around and I might be interested......

I said "lets see what you found"......

MaxGasserFlyer.gif

I said....."Oh, I heard of this guy"....:worthy::worthy::worthy:

That's Twistedmax you bill-oof-o!! He rides with us!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Makes a hell of a seat too, trust me, I know.....I got one!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::clapping::thumbs up::thumbs up:

:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:Thats some funny shit, Thanks Mike.

maxgasser..... sounds like a fuel injected suicide machine!!!!!! whats that all about?

great looking seat!!!!! rides as good as it looks

PATMAX took some pictures of one on SkullDuggery at the Tech Day.... It's a very nice seat. I'm tall, 6' 2" and it hurt my hips getting on the mid controls. I need Forward Controls... I like being low and stretched out....

I loved the seat ! I know oppinions are like assholes but I think its the best looking seat on the market & it felt comfy to.

Thank you! I share the same opinion.I new I wouldnt be able to please every one with the first MAXGASSER,but that doesnt mean there couldnt be a second. Sent via droid with bad eyes from the " factory"

Last edited:
It's not word of mouth advertising, it is word of "ass"
And we all know a happy ass is a happy body!
I predict these to someday be distributed worldwide especially Japan.

These are appropriate here too...

Attachments

• MaxGasser 1.jpg
    MaxGasser 1.jpg
    290 KB · Views: 71
  • MaxGasser 2.jpg
    MaxGasser 2.jpg
    363.2 KB · Views: 87
  • MaxGasser 3.jpg
    MaxGasser 3.jpg
    497.9 KB · Views: 73
It's not word of mouth advertising, it is word of "ass"
And we all know a happy ass is a happy body!
I predict these to someday be distributed worldwide especially Japan.
Thats a fair prediction Patrick, theres one in Isreal,two in canada, one being shipped over the Pond this week and and in inquiry from austraila. Not to mention all that are right here in the good old USA.:eusa_dance:

And dont forget the rear seat is much wider on these PatMax made sure to point that out to me. I am not sure if he thinks I date Fat girls on the side or if he thought my ole lady had a big ass. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

almost three here dont forget hahaha
Ro, I didnt forget the seats,but I did forget what materials you want:bang head:,how bout a reminder:confused2:

Kyle ,my old lady(of 25 years) hates to ride but she'll ride on the MAXGASSER and loves it:biglaugh: weighs 120 ish:rofl_200:

Kyle ,my old lady(of 25 years) hates to ride but she'll ride on the MAXGASSER and loves it:biglaugh: weighs 120 ish:rofl_200:[/QUOTE]
I was just giving Pat a hard time I guess since Christine rides here own bike I should have tested the back out in case I have to be Bitch one day.:rofl_200:

dude you remember how long it took me to decide..........

what fabric/style have you got ready for the first bike??? that might get me remembering what i picked otherwise will have to go thru this all over again at BR2011 hahahah

dude you remember how long it took me to decide..........

what fabric/style have you got ready for the first bike??? that might get me remembering what i picked otherwise will have to go thru this all over again at BR2011 hahahah
I have more now then I did then,Ive gray perferated now too, Im thinkin you wanted ................................:bang head::bang head::bang head: shit I cant rembemer I was podrcut fo the stxites its all up to you all over again.( i think it was fl and rouge?)that would be flat with shinny seat area? Ive got peices for any combo,just pic some and ill have it sewn,your foams have bee ready for months!

Back