Weight loss... Yours not the bikes...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not heard that... 2 pounds a week is average for me so I'll be fine...:thumbs up:

Sounds good Neil...

Thanks 4Gasem...

Doctor gave me a pass at 85% function on my left hand.

I rode Max back inside the house, and now I'm doing the USD before more pictures.

Tom at COO is doing fork extensions for me, since I've decided to go total Hayabusa front end on the beast!

I do have Mirror polished 99 GSXR 750 forks with racetech 1.0 KG springs laying around for sale. Anyone with 50-54 triple trees should get these from me....great price!!!

2 weeks and this bitch is done with a full Hayabusa front!!!

:cheers:

Neil

my brother was 400 lbs probably 360 now ..just a big dude...myself 175 probably big reason front end pops up quick... wish you guys well dieting has to be one of the hardest things to do

OK... Amoxicillian killed my strep throat! :thumbs up:

I didn't lose or gain any weight last week since all I did was sit on my arse all week...:damn angry:

I've lost 3 since Monday so a total of 25.8lbs...:punk:

Oops... Been a bit since I posted up my weight...

Been having a bad hip issue so it slowed my weight loss a bit. Going to get a massage tonight. First one ever.:thumbs up: Well... That I've paid for... lol

I am currently weighing in at 270.0 so that is 32.4 pounds lost! :clapping: 28 more to go! :banana:

Oops... Been a bit since I posted up my weight...

Been having a bad hip issue so it slowed my weight loss a bit. Going to get a massage tonight. First one ever.:thumbs up: Well... That I've paid for... lol

I am currently weighing in at 270.0 so that is 32.4 pounds lost! :clapping: 28 more to go! :banana:

Sounds like your doing well chris...:thumbs up:
how tall are you? and what is your plan for maintaining once you hit your ideal weight?

Sounds like your doing well chris...:thumbs up:
how tall are you? and what is your plan for maintaining once you hit your ideal weight?

6 feet. I lift weights though so I'm a bigger guy. Since I have a nutritionist that's helped me find foods that work for me I will try to stick to it as well as possible.

No doubt that I am addicted to food...

OK today I was at 40.8lbs lost... The holidays kicked my ass and I didn't loose any weight and then I went on vacation and didn't loose any weight so the last couple weeks have been good! :punk:

20 pounds to hit my goal!:clapping:

Excellant progress Chris! I need to knock a few pounds(maybe more than a few!) because my love for food/ drink has overtaken my activity level.
I'm 6' and weigh in at 275 - 280 ATM looking to get to 210 - 220 lbs. I used to be very active in sports when I was younger and had jobs that kept me physically active. I now have a desk job and not very active in sports any more so I put on a lot of extra weight.
I really need some motivation, and I think I may have found some (aside from reading Chris' progress). My employer is having a contest to see who can lose 50 lbs. or whoever comes the closest to losing 50 lbs. wins the grand prize (worth approx $1000). If I win I hope they give me the option to take cash so I can put it towards modding up Redbone!

OK today I was at 40.8lbs lost... The holidays kicked my ass and I didn't loose any weight and then I went on vacation and didn't loose any weight so the last couple weeks have been good! :punk:

Excellent! Thats a lot to lose in a short time. Good for you Chris:clapping:

Well you could always do the ol Missouri Meth diet. Hard on your teeth but i know alot that have lost 50 - 100#s in less than 2 months. LOL.

Way to go Chris! :thumbs up: You'll look good in your Speedo at the UFO Drag day! LOL...:banana:

Congratutations to everyone on all the weight ya'll have lost.

Now I'm jumpin' on the bandwagon.

Currently 6' and 235lbs.
My goal is 195lbs and get the bike in the high 10's

I'm back in the gym 4 times a week, cutting down on portion sizes, no special diet plan just reduction in calories and beer consumption which is probably the main reason I'm overweight.
Am also taking B-12 and HCG shots once a week.

Keep you updated,

Rusty

I have been on a program for 3 weeks now and have lost 12 lbs. I have lost 18 lbs of fat and gained 6 lbs of muscle. I have had a hard time of getting motivated to go to the gym but I have been doing well with portion control. I have also reintroduced more fruit and vegtables into the diet. I have always overate but had been active enough to burn most of it off.
I started as a computer technician 8 years ago and I kept slowing down year after year. Since I bought my Vmax I have become a little more motivated to get back into shape. My goal is to get to 220 lbs by the end of May, a loss of over 50 lbs.
How is everyone else doing with their weight loss programs?

i had gallbladder problems a few months back, didnt know it. i wound up getting jaundic and waas in ther hospital a week. lost 30#s and a gallbladder. im not saying it was fun but if u want to lose some weight ... LOL.

Back