Forum Notification issue Question?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

82ndCowboy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody having problems not getting email notification for post alerts in threads?
I've tried removing my notification options and resetting them and I'm still not getting any email notifications when I subscribe to threads in my threads or any other threads.
And yes I've checked my spam folder and they are not showing up in there.

I've never received email notifications either, but since I check in here just about daily, I never bothered reporting it.

I have only subscribed to a few threads but all have sent notifications on new posts. One thing that could override all subscriptions however would be if you do not allow administrative emails from the forum in your profile. You can check this under usercp (at the top) -> settings & options -> edit options -> Receive Email from Administrators. Also check on the same usercp page -> subscribed threads -> list subscriptions -> check subscription notifications to make sure notification field does not say "none."

Hopefully that resolves your issue.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

I have only subscribed to a few threads but all have sent notifications on new posts. One thing that could override all subscriptions however would be if you do not allow administrative emails from the forum in your profile. You can check this under usercp (at the top) -> settings & options -> edit options -> Receive Email from Administrators. Also check on the same usercp page -> subscribed threads -> list subscriptions -> check subscription notifications to make sure notification field does not say "none."

Hopefully that resolves your issue.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

OK checked all that. everything was checked and Notifications say Instant.
I switched notifications to daily. I'll see if I get anything with that.

Robert: Haven't seen a post from you in ages. It's good to know you're still out there and Vmax'n.

Dave / Specops13 in St. Petersburg

yay. finally got an instant message alert from the forum.
thanks Dave.
yup im still kickin. working on getting my vmax back on the road. Got issues with new carrozzerias and galfer rotors not aligned properly.

Latest posts

Back