Up and running!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
already? did yall hook the upload to some vboost or something or what. two high fives for buster and tex. didn't feel a thing.

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

tex85 deserves an award, ya?
....nevermind just found the thread
Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Nice and quick changeover, was this using virtual servers! :biglaugh: Nice job on provisioning the new server and with just a couple hangups proves the professional skills behind Vmaxforum.net! Thanks Tex/ Ryan for the help and to Buster/ Gary for having this great forum which represents the Vmax community with high regard!:worthy:
Keep those donations coming ladies and gentlemen, they provide the flexibility for upgrades in the future!!:punk:

DNS = domain name servers, it is how domain names (ie:vmaxforum.net) resolve to their unique IP address. So when you move from one server to another you now have a new unique IP address and have to update your registrars DNS with the new IP information. That DNS then connects with core DNS servers that spread the information to every other DNS server around the world at set intervals until it is full propagated (up 48 hours for 99% of the internet).

That's a quick explanation in layman terms, at this point there is nothing to worry about as vmaxforum.net is already fully propagated.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back